Upcoming Live Public Webinars
Creating A Customer Focused Organization
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
9:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 12:00 p.m. Eastern / 5:00 p.m. UK & GMT
In this webinar, Kathy Cuff, co-author of Legendary Service: The Key is to Care, will show you how to create loyal customers by consistently delivering Legendary Service. You'll learn that the keys to attracting and retaining loyal customers are:
- Recognizing the importance of ideal service and its value to the organization
- Creating a culture of service in your organization
- Communicating with customers more effectively
- Expanding the power of front line employees
- Creating an action plan
Equip your organization—and the people in it—with the understanding, knowledge, and skills to deliver customer service in ways that keep customers coming back and recommending you to others.
Don't miss this opportunity to discover what everyone in your company can do to provide better service and retain customers.
Using Blanchard’s six-step change model, you’ll learn about some of the common reactions people have when they are asked to change and how leaders inadvertently get it wrong.
- Information Concerns: What is the change? Why is it needed?
Personal Concerns: How will the change impact me personally?
Will I win or lose?
- Implementation Concerns: What do I do first? How do I manage all of the details?
- Impact Concerns: Is the effort worth it? Is the change making a difference?
- Collaboration Concerns: Who else should be involved? How do we spread the word?
- Refinement Concerns: How can we make the change even better?
One of the primary reasons why many change efforts fail is because leaders do not consider change from a recipient's perspective. In any change effort, leaders need to address the concerns that people have when they are asked to change. Unless you take the time to meet individual concerns, you will not be able to generate and maintain the momentum necessary for the change to be successful.
Don't miss this opportunity to explore how leaders can initiate and foster change by addressing the six predictable stages of concern that will arise. You will learn how to reduce resistance, gain buy-in, and create an action plan for successfully leading a change effort within your organization.
Recorded Webinar Archives
Browse our extensive library of past events. Explore leadership development, change management, employee engagement and other related topics with different Blanchard subject experts.Explore Archives