SL II establishes a common language among supervisors and employees about performance and development. It provides guidelines and standards for communication about performance and development and offers a consistent methodology to assess individualsâ€™ needs for direction and support. Supervisors and managers trained in this model learn to establish clear goals for performance, diagnose an employeeâ€™s level of competence and commitment for a designated task, agree on a performance plan with employees on the assigned work, give performance feedback in a way that are appropriate to the employeeâ€™s developmental level.
- Develop leaders who excel at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluating, active listening, and proactive problem solving
- Clarify individual goals and ensure alignment with the organization's goals
- Create systems to track performance and partnering
- Reduce employee turnover and absenteeism
- Increase "star" employee retention
- Improve individual and organization development
- Improve job satisfaction and morale at all levels
- Create a shared language of leadership within an organization
Our new learning designâ€”The SLII Experienceâ€”leverages this proven model, reflects continued research, incorporates client and trainer feedback, and embodies the best thinking in the learning development field today.